[bct] Re: FTP site

  • From: "Lynnette" <lynnette_tatum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:48:21 -0500

Hi C.,
(Hmmm...reminds me of an old drink)

I wish I could help you, but I've had my own issues with FTP.  Ugh!   I'm
thinking that my installation of McAfee might have killed my uploading chances,
but I have no confirmation on that.

I once sent a message to the list about not being able to send via any means
and I think it was such a monumentally horrible question that no one dared to
tackle it so I'm kind of out there on my own.  I'm certain I'll figure it out
but it's just been very frustrating.

My colleague just told me that they're offering a version of Norton Anti-Virus
to Baruch college faculty and students, so I'm going to switch and hope things
fix themselves.

I do wish you luck, though.