[bct] Re: FTP problem

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 23:11:15 -0600

I'd select FTP for the host type and not automatic detect.  That's the only
change I'd make.  Other than that, I'm not familiar with that particular client
enough to know what else might need to be changed; but, your password and user
name are correct.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: