[bct] Re: FTP Site, and General Thank You

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:55:07 -0500

Donna wrote me and told me that file was not there in its entirety last
night, but I have not had time to delete the partial file.  She has sent
the complete review to me via yousendit, and I hope to have it posted
real soon.

>>> maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, January 24, 2006 3:32:04 PM >>>

I also download from the FTP site if I know there is something up there
that I just acn't wait to hear. And I have no problem with anyone
downloading anything I place there.

Also, thanks to those who commented on the review of the Alive MP3 Wav
Conversion program. I am glad it helped some of you. There have been so
many conversion questions that I felt something like this would be
helpful. At some point I will investigate some of their other software;
they have an audio extracter from video files which would be nice to use
if it works, even though I've got one from another place.