[bct] FTP Site, and General Thank You

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:32:04 -0800

I also download from the FTP site if I know there is something up there that I
just acn't wait to hear. And I have no problem with anyone downloading anything
I place there.

Also, thanks to those who commented on the review of the Alive MP3 Wav
Conversion program. I am glad it helped some of you. There have been so many
conversion questions that I felt something like this would be helpful. At some
point I will investigate some of their other software; they have an audio
extracter from video files which would be nice to use if it works, even though
I've got one from another place.