[bct] Re: FTP Site

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:50:00 -0500

Hello Michael,
Do you have any type of firewall or antivirus software that might be getting in the way? I had the same problem and it totaly drove me nuts and then I deactivated something called heuristic scanning through my McAfee and checked the connection between the cable modem and cable. I'd been struggling with this malfunction for about three weeks, though, and no one was able to help me--not even tech support, to whom I paid at least $80. <growl>.

I realize it's little comfort but at least I offer some suggestions.
Lynnette

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Killian" <k4mfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>