[bct] Re: FTP

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:38:12 -0600

I suppose if it were on a server at his house, which would probably be slow
anyways, he could put in unique usernames for every submitter. Going to all
those files over yousendit will get to be more of a pain over time. I forget
how the permission works, but taking away delete rights would keep the good
stuff up there. I'm glad I didn't have to download that Windows Vista as I
doubt highly that Jaws would work with it anyways at this point.