[bct] Re: FTP

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:17:36 -0500

You know, I saw him digging around in the back yard last night.  Now I
know what he was up to!

>>> neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:38:52 PM >>>
Of course, I warned you all about this yesterday.  I said that Jake
had
absconded with people's email so they would think they had been
bounced
off the list.  Now, he has simply taken over the FTP site.  I wonder
if
he wrote all those midi files that were up there earlier today?

Neal