[bct] Re: FTP

  • From: "Vy Pham" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:51:48 -0500

Yes please! I definitely be interested!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CEB
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 10:04 AM
  Subject: [bct] FTP

  Hi all,

  I finally figured out why I could not connect to my FTP site using Fillezilla
server.  the windows firewall was on and must have been blocking the ports I
needed.  So, now it is up and running and I have registered a dynamic DNS so I
do not need to give out my IP address.  If anyone would be interested I could
either type up a quick guide on how to set up a server or I could attempt my
first podcast.  Let me know.