[bct] Re: FS Tele-Marketing

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 17:56:16 -0500

hahah, you are correct.
Actually, you don't really need caller id, you answer, and if you hear
that delay, you know the one where you hear silence then you can just
hit the star key.  That would be funny  to see how many friends you have
I bought one a few years ago and my dad called, and i did it to him,
when he heard it, he bought one.
I think it was inexpensive too, i don't remember how much, but it was
about $30 if i remember right.

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:28:49 -0600
"Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hmmm! It's too bad it doesn't say something like "We have recorded your
> number and will be sending it to the attorney general.  It's also too
> bad that you have to have caller ID in order to really make this work.
> Of course, you could randomly press star each time the phone rang and
> see how many friends you had left after a month or so.
> Neal

Dogs that bark at a distance never bite. -English Proverb.