[bct] Re: FS Tele-Marketing

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:28:49 -0600

Hmmm! It's too bad it doesn't say something like "We have recorded your
number and will be sending it to the attorney general.  It's also too
bad that you have to have caller ID in order to really make this work.
Of course, you could randomly press star each time the phone rang and
see how many friends you had left after a month or so.