[bct] Re: FS Tele-Marketing

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:26:13 -0600

Mary, another thing I have done when I get a sales call and they ask for
me is that I will say just a moment, and put them on hold.  I go back in
about 5 minutes to see if they are still there.  Normally they are not,
but sometimes they still are.  In any case, I have prevented them from
bothering someone else for a little while.  I used to get calls from a
telephone company I won't name asking me to switch to their service.  I
would yell into the phone something like, "Could you please speak up, I
can't hear you.  You must be using X telephone service.  You should
think about changing to something better."