[bct] Re: FS Tele-Marketing

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 17:05:23 -0500

Hi,
check out this web sight.
it's a little device that connects to your phone and when your phone
rings and you find out it's a telemarketer you just hit the star button
and hang up.  the phone butler tells them to kindly not call you again.
http://www.privacycorps.com/pages/phone-butler-review.htm

--
Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've got to sit down and work out where I stand.