[bct] Re: FS Tele-Marketing

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:29:54 -0800

Actually, my privacy manager blocks anybody who isn't identified, and my phone never rings if they don't want to go through the "hold on while I try to contact the recipient" deal. They hang up and don't want to hang on, because they have a quota to meet for that day, and the effort to have my phone ring, me answer it and choose option 4 to get rid of them just takes too long; phone company purposely draws it out so it takes more than 30 seconds. I am most grateful for this..

Mary