[bct] Re: FS Tele-Marketing

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:38:43 -0600

All privacy manager does is block unidentified, more specifically those that are marked private until you are given a choice to accept or not after playing a recording of their name. Calls marked unknown will just go right through. Freedom calls as unknown, so I just don't answer any unknown calls as I have talking ID. If those calls are important enough people will leave a message. I used to get so many business opertunity calls. All of this probably happens from responding from an ad saying "get a free Sirius satellite radio." I never got one as they want you to do offers that cost money.