[bct] Re: FREE SOUND FORGE SCRIPTS

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 00:26:32 -0500

I do remember seeing some free scripts online awhile back. They were on someone's personal web page. It's one of the personal web sites from the jfwlite site. Maybe Hal's page? Or Jim's? It wasn't important at the time because I don't own SF. The jfwlite page with its links to member web sites is a good starting point for you though. All I can think of right now is climbing into my bed.

On Friday 3/31/2006 10:57 PM, you wrote:
Meh okay then... just thought I might ask. If anyone else has anything else to say, go for it. I'm determined to find some lol.