[bct] Re: FAQ

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:41:53 -0600

Beth, I never let my parrot open a bottle of scotch.  Oh, I forgot,
there was a comma after parrot.

On a more serious note, although what could be more serious than scotch.
I would be happy to do a section on digital recorders minus the ones
that only record in MP3.  There are people on the list who certainly
have more expertise in that area than I do.  I could also do one on
microphones, although we might want to have two categories here based on
high end versus low end or less expensive.  I'll wait to see what
direction people want to go here.

Neal