[bct] FAQ

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:43:47 -0500

Yes, Dan, you're correct re getting info by reading text versus listening to
podcasts but that's true whether we're talking FAQ or not and I haven't seen
this as a detriment to info personally.  The listener can either tape the
cast and/or make written notes--in Braille or print.  There is also the
important component of the human connection in a cast--you get to know the
contributor and get to hear sounds in the environment--such as, maybe, a
parrot, opening a bottle of Scotch ... you get the picture--smile.  Beth