[bct] FAQ

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:29:22 -0500

Hey, instead of a written FAQ, let's have more casts--as we are doing now.
There have been some already on mikes, we could have more on that, also on
other topics--no FAQ needed.  Also, the Fred's Head database lists almost
every agency and service there is so anything along that line would be
duplication.  Maybe there could be a link placed on the BCT site to Fred's
Head.  When I decide on my recorder, I'll do a cast on learning Braille.  By
the way, there are resources on that in Fred's Head.  Beth