[bct] FAQ

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 22:01:59 -0500

Hey, guys, I think we're thinking about this in an inefficient manner.
Instead of having specific info, have a list of vendors and agencies on the
BCT page, including ILA, IRTI, Chirping Bat, MaxiAids, APH, AFB, NLS, BIA,
Hadley, Ziegler, ACB, NFB.  That way, people could get in touch with the
vendors and see what is available at the time of their question.  Regarding
audio, in 10 years, all the mikes and recorders we are discussing may not be
around--new, I mean--and, if anyone wanted a used one, they could say so and
whoever had something for sale could get with them privately.  Beth