[bct] Re: Eyes and emotions

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 18:54:18 -0500

Joni, it is amazing what nonverbal conversations take place across a crowded room, particularly between the genders. It seems that a couple can see one another from 30 feet and literally fall in love from the looks in their eyes. A bit of research shows that there is more than vision in play there, it includes pherimones and probably the Kyrillian aura. Some people can detect auras without the special high voltage photography that is used. I can do this, but never learned until I went blind 16 years ago.

Dan