[bct] Eye surgeries

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:50:41 -0500

Hey, guys:  Why did a lot of people who lost sight very early have surgeries
and a lot who had surgery also had what was called RLF, now R.O.P.  I hope
that the "unfocused, wandering nature of the eyes was not the reason.  I
neer had one surgery, my folks' thought was that this is the way it is and I
should be accepted the way I was--and kudos to my folks!  It did turn out
that way, too.  I think that you generally get what you expect and project.
JFW put the accent on the wrong syllahble, lol.  Hey, I'm a poet--and I know
it, lol!  Beth