[bct] Re: Extracting audio from a CD

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 10:48:21 -0500

Try Goldwave, Winamp, or easy CD-Da Extractor. Of the three mentioned,
Winamp can do it without cost to you, although using the free version of
Winamp will result in very slow ripping speeds from what I understand.
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of
different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of
quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show
The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern
on ACB Radio Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
http://www.jammin853.com
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed