[bct] Re: Extracting audio from a CD

  • From: "MARIO EILAND" <meiland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 08:09:25 -0400

Hi Dan,

I wonder if you are talking about the "Use Native NT SCSI library"

If so, you can go to your configuration settings and check this
checkbox.  It will sound like this:
CDex configuration
Read Sectors 26 Number of Retries 0
Read Overlap 7 Block Compare 1
Start Offset (sectors) 0 CD Speed 0
End Offset (sectors) 0 Spin up time (sec) 0
Generic Auto-DetectCD-ROM Drive Type
Ripping Method Standard
Swap Left and Right Channels Lock CD during extraction
Eject CD when ripping has been completed Enable Jitter Correction
Select All CD Tracks (by default) Use Native NT SCSI library
Use CD-Text (if available)
OK Cancel Help

See if that helps.

>>> coconut@xxxxxxx 05/13/06 12:35PM >>>
Allison, I can use cdex once, then have to uninstall, reboot and
install it
once again.  If I try to use it a second time, it crashes complaining
something about needing asapi drivers, but offers nothing as to how to

obtain these.  Other than that, it's a nice program.