[bct] Re: Extracting audio from a CD

  • From: "MARIO EILAND" <meiland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:56:28 -0400

One ripper that I really like is CDex 1.51.  If you google it you can
find it quite easily.  It's free and very accesible.  It also does have
the automatic track naming feature that all of you seem to like.

>>> daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx 05/13/06 11:48AM >>>
Try Goldwave, Winamp, or easy CD-Da Extractor. Of the three mentioned,
Winamp can do it without cost to you, although using the free version
Winamp will result in very slow ripping speeds from what I understand.
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of
different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two
hours of
quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio
The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM
on ACB Radio Interactive at
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed