[bct] Re: Extracting audio from a CD

  • From: Shane Christenson <shane68@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 21:50:21 -0500

Nero also does a nice job.

At 02:34 PM 5/13/2006, you wrote:
hi, beg boro or steel roxio 6.
It will do everything you nead to do, and it uses a databace. I have seen it at staples for about $30.00

do not buy roxio 8, it's usless.
Regards  KenAt 10:21 AM 5/13/2006, you wrote:
I am having no end of trouble with CDEX, every time I use it, it complains that I need some kind of ASAPI stuff I cannot find. How easy is Winamp Pro to use for extraction? Is there a better program? I would use Sound Forge, but it does not talk to the CDDB database so it does not label the tracks. I ant the highest quality possible in the mp3 extraction. Thoughts are welcome.

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502

Check out B S C Games' new exciting game, Pipe 2, Blast Chamber. Read all about it, download a free demo or just plain order it at