[bct] Re: Extracting MP3 Audio from Video Files

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:27:02 -0800

Brent,

I have converted six files from a CD to six MP3 files on my PC, all in one
batch, and it took about a half hour total. Speed depends on file size of
course; for some big files it took about 15 minutes per file, but that's
variable, depending on your computer speed and a lot of other factors,
including memory, how much you've got running, how many windows you've got
opened, stuff like that. I am also multi-tasking, doing conversion while
reading e-mail, so I am quite happy.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson