[bct] External mics to go with ws recorders?

  • From: "Jay Pellis" <jalucard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:32:13 -0500

Hi folks-
Well i think i decided to buy the ws320 or 310.  Just looking for the
cheapest price online now.  I was wondering, would i need any external
mics to use with them?  In doing some research, i heard the review of
the sony ecm-ds70p stereo mics on bct and they are only $35 at amazon.
Are they pretty good?  Or what about the sound professionals ones, any
specific model to look at for those?  I was looking on their site and
they have so many.  How are the SP-TFB-2 in ear ones?  can they be used
for normal recording or are they to be used in certain situations?  I
would like perhaps a stereo microphone where i can place it in front of
my computer speakers and record me speaking as well as sound coming out
of the pc, all on the olympus, for a review on bct let's say.  I know
people also told me that the built in mics are good, so do i really need
externals?
Thanks and regards
Jay

Jay Pellis