[bct] Excell question?

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 06:58:34 -0400

I am sorry to ask this question here but, I remember that there was a podcast
some time back on excell.  My question is that I have a spreadsheet with
columns from a1 to h1 and it goes to b1 to b1500 and the same for the other
columns.  My question is that I need to filter just the info I need to read.
There is just too much info in the spreadsheet that does not have any benefit
to me.  How can I just filter the info that contains in column b1 which is
company name and g column which contains risk level and h column which contains
recommendation?  Now I would like to filter just company name, low risk and
stron buy.  I hope I explained this okay.  If there are any excell advanced
users, please e-mail me direct so I don't clutter this list.  Thank you so very
much, Andy.