[bct] Equipment for others

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:09:37 +0100

Hi All

Scott's email about providing equipment for others got me thinking.  I think we
really need to find a recorder which is easily accessible, relatively cheap,
and readily available.  The Olympus sounds good, especially if there is one
which records for four hours.  If there were enough of us interested in such a
recorder, could we not contact the manufacturer direct and see if they would
then think about making further adjustments in order to make the product even
more accessible?

Also, with the microphones, it would be good if we could deal with a company
who would be prepared to arrange shipping to other countries and also take care
of import duties as part of their service.  Just a couple of thoughts.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.