[bct] English/Spanish or Spanish/English dictionaries for download?

  • From: Mike Busboom <mbusboom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 12:20:23 +0100

I have decided to start learning Spanish and am looking for some Spanish/English and English/Spanish dictionaries. I am also looking for some word frequency lists and materials that contain Spanish verb conjugations.

Does anyone know where such material can be purchased or downloaded for free? NLS does not produce these materials and since I live outside the U.S., I don't have access to Bookshare.

Any help or tips would be truly appreciated.