[bct] Re: E-mail appearance

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:50:42 -0600

Beth,
You asked, "did you say there is a way you can get list messages to show
just the most current in a series--that is, not to show the prior
messages being replied to?"

Well, if I said that, I must have had too much of Dan's scotch.  I don't
know of any way to do that other than what I did with your message and
that is to summarize what your message was and then comment.  I then
deleted your message.  Now, that is more trouble than people will always
want to go to especially if the original message is very complex.  But,
I don't know of any other way.  Perhaps others have some ideas?

Neal