[bct] Re: Eloquence Fun

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:28:55 -0500

Hi Dana,

The word you provided, which might be dubbed "Caesar's seizure" (derived by
combining the two words) apparently is not a problem for Eloquence with JAWS
7.0 version.  After I removed the periods , the whole word was pronounced for
me with no problem whatever.

Mike Justice,
Ephesians 4:3  Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of
peace.
www.MPNHome.net