[bct] Re: Editing an mp3 file.

  • From: "Jim Ruby" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 03:42:23 -0600

Is there any program that will not unencode the file to perform edits as you
will loose a little quality when it is re-encoded again.

TEAMinator: http://goldpower.teaminator.com
12 daily pro: http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=47996
Creative Investments: http://creative-investments.biz/?ref=goldpower
http://www.worldlpp.com/affiliates/t.php?rid=4489