[bct] Re: Edirol R9

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 03:36:50 -0800

Have I missed a podcast review on this? I'm intrigued, but can't find any reviews on the BCT site. (Sorry, I came in late. Heard Hope's podcast from Jan 10 and got intrigued.)

Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
Gaming at the speed of sound!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>