[bct] Re: Edirol R9

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 02:05:46 -0500

Mary,
It's a lovely recorder, I must say, if you don't mind its size, but the recording capacity is limitless, depending on the size of flash card you use.
Battery life is kind of disappointing, however, there is an AC adaptor, and, if you have rechargeable aa batteries, you're set.
Just my humble opinion, however.

Hope