[bct] Edirol R-1 & Olympus DS2

  • From: "Anthony rose" <santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:29:49 -0600

Hi.  I just discovered this site and it's lists today.  I have both of these
recorders.  well, hang on.  I'm getting ahead of myself.  I have the Olympus
DS2, and UPS is bringing the Edirol today, any second now.  anyway, I just
wanted to say a very heart-felt thank you to Rob and Mary and to Jamie for
giving such great reviews and demos.  I now can do a lot more on my olympus
than I could do only yesterday.  I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this
resource.  Being taken through all the menues has helped me a great deal.

Now, as if I haven't already learned enough, I still have one question.  I have
figured out a way to set the time on the DS2, and now, does anyone have any
idea where to go to set the actual timer and what the menu looks like, and also
the alarm?  Thanks in advance for any extra info at all.
You can contact me in the following ways.
MSN messenger: santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo messenger: santhonyr
AOL messenger: crazyrose1101
Phone Voicemail: (206) 312-3026