[bct] Re: Edirol

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 02:34:45 -0800

Well, I did it; ordered the R1 from Sound Professionals and a Behringer UB802 from Musician's Friend; I need the mixer for mixing voice and keyboard, and the Edirol was just too good to pass up; besides, if the new one isn't as accessible, and they discontinue the R1, then I'd be sorry for not getting it. I could sure use the fx processing. We've all experienced how new is definitely not always improved. I don't have to mention how stereo receivers were so easy to use, and then things got digital, which is why I am still using my trusty old Fisher stereo that dates back to 1976.

By the way, the Behringer mixer is a great deal for the price; only about $50, and really small.