[bct] Re: Edirol

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 01:53:14 -0500

Hi Beth.
I just received the R 1 for a Christmas present. I don't know how much anyone paid for it, but I do know, it is amazing! I have not seen the R 4 to compare, but I can tell you that the R 1 only records 2 tracks, while the R 4 is a four track recorder. I believe that the R 4 has some editing capabilities as well, though I'm not positive on this point. It really depends on what you'll be using the recorder for. If you're a musician, and you need a really excellent four track, then perhaps the R 4 is the one to get. I am curious also if it is as accessible as the R 1, or if in this design, things get a bit more complicated. Perhaps we'll get some insight into this.
Good luck and happy purchasing.

Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>