[bct] Re: Ed Potter and the Internet

  • From: "Matt Roberts" <blindbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:11:18 -0500

I'll do it but I have a slight problem.  How do I get the speech to be heard
clearly? I can select the What you Hear option, but if I do that my mic is
disabled, and I don't get any mic output.  My wav device is not muted, but
if I select what you hear, the mic is muted.  The only way to get around
this is to select the monitor checkbox, but then I have to deal with the
possibility of feedback.

                  Matt Roberts