[bct] Re: Eating Out, and Music

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:35:26 -0600

There is also a blind musician named Raul Midon, don't know if that's
spelled right. One of my life skills tutors played a CD of his while we were
driving in her car somewhere, and he is very good. He plays the guitar. I'm
not sure where his stuff is available, probably a Borders or something
similar. I've also heard very good things about the Music by Ear series, and I think there is Guitar by Ear. I used to play but gave it up because I wasn't very good. Regarding the Olive Garden, I've been there a few times but it's been awhile.
Jake