[bct] Re: Eating Out

  • From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:41:49 -0500

Jeff, I am very, very sorry that I sounded to you like I was saying someone
was ridiculous or putting anyone down.  Honestly, I was hesitant to say a
thing because I feared anyone might feel that way about what I had to say.
My apology to anyone who felt anything close to those sentiments.

I'll not pursue this any further.

Eric SS