[bct] Re: Eating Out

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 04:18:22 -0600

Hi again Tim:
Right on man! I refuse to let my wife tell me that I don't look like Tully Savoliss, or however his name is spelled. Sorry, somehow, I got the impression that you were married and had a wife whom you must deal with when riding in the car as navigator. I do this regularly and I'm expected to have the right answers when she makes the wrong turn, lol! Sometime soon, I'll post my story called, Laughing Your Eyes Out. You'll love it, really!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Cross" <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>