[bct] Re: Easy CD Creator and accessibility

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 12:12:30 -0400

MessageNero is better anyway.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Neal Ewers
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 11:29 AM
  Subject: [bct] Easy CD Creator and accessibility

  Well, here is an interesting tidbit for you all.  I keep getting email from
Roxio who makes Easy CD Creator.  So, yesterday I wrote them the following

  I am a blind user of Easy CD Creator 6.2.  I have not updated any further
because I am told by other persons who are blind and use screen readers that
you have made your application totally inaccessible to myself and others who
use screen readers.  If you can assure me that the new version is accessible,
or that I could try a trial version that would not totally screw up the version
I have, I might be interested.  If this is not possible, please remove my name
from your database and I will become a Nero customer.
  Thanks for your efforts in accessibility in your earlier software.

  The gist of their message is below.

  We have unsubscribed you from our mailing list.

  Well, I guess that just about says it all.