[bct] Re: Easy CD Creator and accessibility

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 11:35:54 -0400

MessageWow, they really don't care do they?  I have MyDVD from sonic solutions
and roxio has bought them so I am sure what little bit of use I was getting
from version 6 will be gone in version 8 that is now out.

Thanks for sharing that little tidbit with us.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928