[bct] Re: Ear buds - anyone got suggestions?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:30:35 -0500

My favorites so far are the ones that go for about $10 from Sony at Best
Buy.  They have decent audio quality, and they are very durable.

>>> jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx Saturday, December 17, 2005 3:00:05 PM >>>

My ear buds I bought from Radio Shack died and they don't sell the
that I had from them before.  In fact, they told me I was trying to
headphones that weren't radio shack brand.  Ohhh well, so much for
buying a

So, anyone got any suggestions on a good sounding pair of ear buds? I
to stick with ear buds so that I can hear when walking with my guide
dog so
I can continue to listen to podcasts.