[bct] Re: Ear buds - anyone got suggestions?

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:30:41 -0500

I all ways recomend the koss plug. this is a set of ear buds that are shaped
like ear plugs that you fit in to the ear canals. They will not come out all
the time while you are working or working out and they sound very good.
Radio shack makes a pare with a mute button just like them but I like the
actual koss brand. I purchased them at best buy but the last time I was
there I didn't see them. I am sure you can find them on the web though.