[bct] Re: Ear buds - anyone got suggestions?

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:12:47 -0700

Well, it seems earbuds vary widely in quality. While the buds supplied with my iRiver IFP 899 sound quite decent, the buds supplied with Karen's pedometer sound absolutely terrible! Obviously, high fidelity is not required for the talking pedometer, but, still, ick...

----- Original Message ----- From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>