[bct] Re: Ear buds - anyone got suggestions?

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:06:58 -0800

Well, I don't know the model number, but I just purchased a pair of Sony earbuds at my local Target for about $10, with a neat little carrying case. The quality is surprisingly good. (Having said that, I'm fairly new to the world of earbuds, my first being the pair that comes with Book Port.)

Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
Gaming at the speed of sound!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>