[bct] Dss Plus Review

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:53:40 -0800

Jeremiah, excellent podcast! I listened to re-enforce what I knew about the
menus and you did a wonderful job describing the software. Now that it works,
it's really a handy tool. I just used a different USB port and it works better
than the one I previously used; funny how switching to different ports can make
a difference. My FM transmitter that sends sound from the PC to the stereo kept
getting all sorts of interference until I switched from plugging it into a USB
port on the computer, to plugging it into an external USB hub. Now there's no
problem and no interference.

I hope you are also having many restful nights' sleep. I worked with somebody
who had surgery to help her breathe more deeply when sleeping; it wasn't what
you have but it amounted to the same type of sleep disruption, and she's a
totally different person now, because she sleeps more deeply and restfully.

Mary