[bct] Re: Dreams and precognition [Was: Sleep patterns]

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 11:32:59 -0700

Yes, I know, most of mine have been negative also.  I don't know why more
positive things don't seem to make it.

Actually, since I had to have a glomus tumor removed from my left ear in
1989 I don't seem to do these types of dreams that often any longer, maybe
one every couple of years instead of every month.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx